Thursday, October 3, 2013

First time mom & dad :)

I'm a MOM!!  I say it loud and proud.  I had my amazing little boy back in August and he is two months today and I'm loving every moment and little discovery along the way.  This is the first child for us and we couldn't be happier.  There was so much information out there when I was pregnant that I was reading And a lot that wasn't out there when I was going through my pregnancy.  I totally feel the need to start a mom blog which I know there is hundreds but I never can find exactly what I need that is going on with us and what we are experiencing.  So, in addition to this blog I will be starting a first time mom blog.   I haven't decided on a name yet but I am thinking and taking any suggestions.   Anyways, he's sleeping and I have a few moments to start a few things so I will get down.  Just wanted to send a post into the blogging universe.  Here is a few pictures of my awesome little family!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message of any size... I love reading your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog