Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Nivea - A Kiss Of Berry Swirl Review

Hey ladies!  I am a hoarder when it comes to balms and moisturizers for your lips.  I stepped out of the box when I found this amazing beauty, NIVEA - A Kiss of Berry Swirl Vitamin Enriched Lip Care SPF 10.  Typical Price around 4.00 online found this at the Dollar Tree for 1.05 with tax included this was a great bargain buy.

I'm in love with the flavoring and scent.  The packaging has a silver tape that says, " Seals in moisture " and I definitely agree it does.  I love wearing it so far.  I've been using it for two weeks and I catch myself reapplying it more than I would my typical, Carmex due to the scent and texture. 

The instructions on the side of the tube.  Clearly states:  Apply liberally to lips before us exposure.  Reapply a needed.   The actual contents have a swirl pattern throughout it and I love the peachy appearance it has.



I typically am not a fan of any type of lip balm or chap stick with a scent but this one I love and can tolerate.  I also love that it gives the lips a hint of color but not so much that it looks like lip tint.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message of any size... I love reading your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog