Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Face Time - 2 product reviews - Lancome & Garnier Nutritioniste

 Product 1:  Garnier Nutritioniste Nutri-Pure Wet Cleansing towelettes.  Cost:  1.05 from Dollar Tree

My experience:  Easy carry along packaging and it doesn't dry out.  The scent is slight but nothing over powering.  I like it to clean my make up brushes and to use on my face when I'm leaving my job.  If I oil my hair or use any kind of hair spray or product - I do use this on my face post to get rid of any residue that may have fell or built up on my face during application.  Great product for a dollar and I bought to.  One for my bag that I take to my different clinical rotations for school and work and the other stays in my make up container for home use.






Product 2:  Lancome Paris - Bienfait Multi-Vital SPF 30 Daily Moisturizing Creme

Cost:  Free Deluxe Sample from SEPHORA.com

My Experience:  Great moisturizer!  It's not greasy and the deluxe sample has lasted me so far two months.  I use a small amount because a little goes a long way with this product.  My face has not broken out due to any of the chemical make up of the product.  It's scent is slight but nothing in my opinion that will give you nausea or make your head hurt.  I use it every morning after washing my face with Olay.  I would definitely buy the real size once this runs out.





 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message of any size... I love reading your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog