Saturday, July 7, 2012

Nail strips review

I must say I'm not a fan of the nail strips.  If you do decide to use them make sure you have at least a good hour set aside just for applying them and basically taking your time to do it.  It peeled andd chipped so easily from my fingernails but it did amazing on my thumb nail.  So I used this pattern with my deep pinkish and plum nail polish.  I love the way this came out due to the little extra spice on my thumb nail.  I do wish they just had nail prints for thumbs.  I def will be a buyer of just the single packed thumbs.

My nails matched my satin pillowcase so good that I had to share them on here.






4 comments:

  1. i know what you're talking about Chris! those look really good. i would've never known. you did a great job girl.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw bummer! I've been seeing them all over the blogs lately but I've yet to read any reviews...this is great! Saves me some cash since now I'd rather go back to basics! Although some of those designs are too dang cute! Thanks for the tip Chris!

    ...and Thank you for continuing to stop by with your lovely comments…hope to see you back soon!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, if you want, check out my blog
    www.nessa-mae.blogspot.co.uk, If you like it follow on GFC and Bloglovin, and I ALWAYS follow back xx – Vanessa Mae

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that thumb nail!

    Mally
    xoxo


    P.S: Stop by to wish my blog its first anniversary!!!
    sweetblaqq.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message of any size... I love reading your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog