Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Pink Mondays–Oh My!

1339459921455  Enjoy my photos from Microbiology Lab I took these with my cell phone through the ocular piece.  Some of them almost go along with the theme. 

Which you see here

<--------- 

Wet N Wild Shine #402   Tickled Pink

It is very light and gives off that pastel Easter time pink.  I love it and can’t wait to wear it again!  I applied maybe 3 layers to get it to give me that nice full coverage.  I added a clear coat layer for that extra shine. 

1339459936810

 

 

Ignore that black dot.  That’s from my black sharpie I had to use to label my petri disk for my streak plates.

 

 

I love my H.K. Toaster and Bagel warmer.

1339460244677

 

 

Found this picture in Google Search…. Can you imagine.  That guy looks like he’s not even phased by the H.K.  I would be in heaven every time I went to this airport in Taiwan.

 

2 comments:

  1. Great shade of pink and love your Hello Kitty toaster. Too cute!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that colour pink.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message of any size... I love reading your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog