Monday, May 21, 2012

Oh So Naturally Sexy Mondays–BF debut video

Hello World….

Update on the bush ( my hair ) is going well.  I haven’t had a relaxer for about 3 months but today I went with a texturizer.  Yes, texturizer can you believe I braved this cabbage patch by myself with a box kit.  So far, I really didn’t notice a difference in my hair but I’ve had it in a 2 strand twist since I did it.

IMG_0852IMG_0765

A texturizer is supposed to elongate your natural curl, wavy, nap, or whatever to help make it a little more manageable.  My hair grows at different rates on my head so the back top part ( I know that didn’t make since but any who ) is like a war zone in there. 

IMG_0698IMG_0701IMG_0703

So here is a before and after picture and the texturizer I used.

IMG_0695IMG_0735IMG_0756IMG_0760

The Face Afterwards!

Face has nothing on it just some Concealer MAC Studio Finish SpF 35 NC 42 under my eyes for my dark area and outlined my lips. 

Bronzer on my cheeks and neck : Lorac Tantalizer

IMG_0835IMG_0840IMG_0852IMG_0855

Eyes:  Base is MAC Paint Pot Bare Study.  With the Brown and purple from my Sephora Palette.  Wet-n-wild Coloricon 650D Purple eyeliner pencil on my top lid.  Maybelline Lash Stiletto Very Black G402.  Bottom Waterline :  Jillian Dempsey Professional Kohl Eye Liner.

Lips:  Carmax as my base.  Sephora Crayon Gloss Lip Gloss Pencil “ which is discontinued”  Sad smile for you Sephora.  These lip pencils are Amazing!   

 

Introducing the dreads:

The war between our hair is he strongly thinks he has better hair than me.  His hair is naturally wavy, thinner, and straight.  My hair is well just thick and wavy.  Plus, I haven’t done his hair in almost a month since I’m mad at him still.  This is after I washed it this morning.

IMG_0708IMG_0714IMG_0716IMG_0718

 

Introducing Mr. I have better hair than you!

What do you think?  Does he win the Hair Battle?  He wants to cut them but I told him he can’t until we have children.

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty face of the day. :) Thank you for your nice comment on my blog! Also, I saw from your profile that you are a nursing student. I am too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog :) Love your earrings :D I followed you :) I would really appreciate it if you could check out my blog also, thank you :D

    http://karbri-photography.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! After visiting your blog, I invite you to join us in the "International Directory Blogspot"
    For this is the very simple, just follow our blog, enter your Country, your blog url, and you will automatically integrate into the Country list.
    We are fortunate to be on the Blogspot platform that offers the opportunity to speak to the world to share with us the different passions, fashion, paintings, artwork, photos, poems and so be able to find in other countries people with similar passions.
    I think this community could also interest you.
    We ask that you follow the blog "Directory"
    Follow our blog gives you twice as many possibilities of visits to your blog! Thank you for your understanding
    Please follow our blog is very appreciate
    Have a great day with the hope that you follow our blog "Directory".
    After your approval to join us, you will receive your badge
    Regards
    Chris
    I follow you blog
    To find out, click on the link below:
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair looks so good! I haven't relaxed my hair since the beginning of March, and I had braids throughout April and the first week of May. Now my new growth is crazy and I don't know what to do. My hair is SUPER thick. I might try the texturizer because I don't want my hair bone straight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My hair grows just like that; so fast in one area and slow as a turtle in the other. My hair also love the texturizer and thrived well.

    This is my first time on your blog. Cute space. I'll be back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I abosolutley love the texturizer it helped me maintain my locs and im very impressed with the way my edges smoothed out my hair is very thick but wavy!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message of any size... I love reading your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog