Sunday, May 20, 2012

Consignment Shop on Ebay

With a little inspiration from one of my friends I am in the works of creating my online Consignment and D’s closet shop.  I decided to go ahead and start working on a few items by placing them on Ebay.  So far Everything is COACH and brand new with tags.  I personally selected these items.  Check it out if you have time. 

I’m so excited and now I do know that once I reach my 100 Followers I will be giving away a Coach Bag or Wristlet especially if I have any brand new with tag items.

Click this link or picture to view my store!

image

 

I wanted to spill the beans before the beans got done cooking.  D’s Closet will be all Male Clothing and I will have portions on the site that aren’t high-end but just our typical name brands: Express, H&M, and etc.

My dream is to have a one-stop shop for affordable name brands, deals for your home, and home interior.  My brain has so many ideas but of course I have to focus on one and complete it before moving on.

1 comment:

Leave a message of any size... I love reading your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog