Monday, April 9, 2012

Super Haul Wet N Wild 15 items for 5.40

While I was visiting my mother we went by Walgreens in Myrtle Beach and guess what they I had to have.  You guessed it.  Everything  in the pictures below cost $ 0.69 each.  I def go some new pencils because guess what – makeup expires just like everything else so I def use my old pencils for other things. Out with the old in with the New.

 

IMG_20120409_232718From L to R:

1. Dream Poppy #429D

2. Sparked #435G

3. Wild Card #465

4. Tickled Pink  #402

5.  Caribbean Frost #446C

 

From L to R lip sticks:

IMG_20120409_2327401.  Breeze 547B

2.  Dark Pink Frost 502A

3.  Cherry Frost 514A

 

 

     IMG_20120409_232940

From T to B:

650D Purple Coloricon Eyeliner

651 Kohl Brow – Brow Pencil

659C Turquoise Kohl Eyeliner

654B Sky Blue – Eyeliner

154 Black Shimmer Eye Pencil

156 Blue Shimmer Eye Pencil

655 Charcoal Brow and Eye Pencil

Look for these colors in my future posts.

4 comments:

  1. Damn Chris! You racked up girl. I love Wet N Wild products. The quality is excellent. Love the color shades you got.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi shawty! I am Cecilia and i find your blog amazing! but I have a boredom. I joined Blogger for some time and I don’t have enough members! Can you please join my blog? I really need it and I promises to become member of your blog also thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the lipstick and nail polishes....
    For the lipstick I like the red color one and for the nail polish color is the light and dark pink...

    Follow my blog at
    www.arikayasmine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a bargain,I cant believe there all so cheap,love all the colours,Id buy them too and even more :D Loving the look of that sparkly polish!
    Glad I stumbled across your fab blog,following and I hope your having a lovely weekend x

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message of any size... I love reading your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog