Monday, April 9, 2012

Hair Products for the Bush update… mini blog

IMG_20120409_193626Its has been a while since I’ve gotten a relaxer so I’m stretching my relaxer out as long as possible before I get another.  Here is what I’ve been using to maintain this bush.

Sunny isle Jamaican Black Castor Oil -

Still is my favorite oil.  It works great in my boyfriends hair who has dreads and he has this flake condition that’s not dandruff but its like dry patches.  This works great for him.  I apply it every 3 days on his scalp and once a week for mine. 

Olive Oil and mango Butter Moisturizer 

Can you say my roots love this stuff!!!  ♥♥♥♥♥  I will def take a before and after picture tomorrow since I don’t have school or work so you can see the difference it makes on the edges in the front where a lot of kinky hair or African American girls have a problem when we are going natural or growing our perm out and we need that fresh relaxer look. 

Sulfur 8

Itch sometimes great but no time to wash.  I currently use to use the grease but switched to the spray to use overnight to help with the itch I would get about 5 days after washing my hair.  Yes, I only wash it maybe every 14 days or when its just to oily or heavy from products.  Anyways, right now I will be including the wash into my regimen of washing the bush.

1 comment:

  1. Love Jamaican Black Castor Oil! I'm wearing a weave now, but when my hair was out, it loved the castor oil! I need to re-up on that

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message of any size... I love reading your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog