Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Green with Envy…Look at that Bush

Studying all today and loving it ( not really but hey its has to get done).  Snapped a photo with the flash of my camera in doors and also went outside to catch some Vitamin D ( Sun ) and to just get in a nice brisk walk from reading.  The photos in front of the bush are all NO flash, just Sun Light… Beautiful. Have a great day ladies!  At the end of this post is a question hope my lovely readers get a chance to answer.

 

  Fingers:  Wet N Wild Shine 445C  - Caribbean Frost

Thumb:  AVON Nailwear Pro Nail enamel n903 – Jade

 

100_0237

 

This is with the Flash of the camera.100_0238

 

 

 

These are all Natural sunlight.  Look at the bush envy my nails.. So green and vibrant.

 

 

 

100_0248100_0249100_0251100_0252

I’m loving this nail color!  I can’t wait to be finished with school so I can really display more passions of mine.  I love to travel and share what I see.

 

How many of you are in school?  And how much longer and what are you studying?  Or are you out and loving it!

11 comments:

  1. Your nails look awesome! Thanks for the follow, we followed you back! We're out of school and loving it. I might go back to get my masters, not sure yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats! Once I get my ADN in Nursing going for the Bach with be taken slowly.

      Delete
  2. hahahah bush envy! That bush ain't got nothing on those emerald babies....gorge and lush!

    I’m hosting 5 days of GIVEAWAYS with 5 chances to WIN in honor of my blog’s 2year anniversary! Thanks for visiting and leaving your awesome comments...Would love for you to stop back in to check it out!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely gorgeous!

    http://fashionhandglide.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this naildesign is so beautiful! i like the idea of two different green colours!! It looks really stunning! Both colours are gorgoeus!! Sorry for my worse english:(

    Hope you visit me on my Blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this mix-up of greens...so pretty!
    And I completed my graduate degree 2 years ago...thank goodness! It's a ton of work so hang in there :)
    XO - Marion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I am! I just finished 2 finals and passed both of the those classes and I have one left on Monday.

      Delete
  6. the mint colored polish is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the greens!

    I loved PR as well and I'm upset I didn't get to visit Old San Juan. I stayed in Verdanza Hotel in Carolina and I also went to Vieques and Cabos I believe it's called. Fantastic! Can't wait to go back.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message of any size... I love reading your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog