Saturday, March 31, 2012

Nair Cool Gel–No More Hairy :)

IMG_20120331_195353

 

  So, typically I use the standard Nair in the pink bottle but decided to mix it up.  The Nair in the pink bottle just has this crazy smell that is hard to get rid of once you use it.  So, I opted for the Cool Gel.  I must say I love it!  I left it on for 5 minutes on slightly above the knee.  ( I have sensitive skin on my thighs so I don’t ever place any type of hair removal cream on them )  So, I use gloves because I typically stand in the bath room and clean my sink while I allow 5 minutes or until I see the hair kind of float ( see below polaroid style ). 

 

The bottle says don’t rub but just smooth on legs.  I lathered this on my leg like I was putting on lotion Smile   The bottle says to gentle wipe off with a damp washcloth and don’t rub.  Then rinse with lukewarm water in the shower pat dry. 

Now, I’m special.  I typically don’t follow directions but with a lot of trial and error with the standard nair.  I went with my usual.  I used a cotton cloth and gently wipe the hair off in a circular motion almost like I’m doing an exfoliate.  Once all the hair is off I use Baby Wash to wash the area that the hair removal was at.  Check out the after below.  No itch or dryness is the best part of this. 

 

Before the Nair… yeah this is sad but this is what happens when I’m in scrubs four days a week and then in pants one day a week. 

School+Work+Exercise = NO NAIRY TIME 

IMG_20120331_195418                       IMG_20120331_195438                               

   ShaZaam!!  5 Minutes later a clean sink and mirrow… Nice and Smooth.  The bf will be proud. 

IMG_20120331_195553                IMG_20120331_201644

For my thigh area I use my boyfriend’s razor which does an amazing job and I use the Baby Wash as a shaving prep or cream.  Saturdays, is my new R&R day after I get off work.  I can’t wait to bring you another Saturday of pampering.

 

So, have you ever tried the Cool Gel or any other Nair product?  What do you think?

6 comments:

  1. I've never tried any of these before,but good to know they work! Nice way to multi-task!

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't used Nair recently. This is good to know, because I have coarse hair like you. Works well girl! Thanks for sharing this.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to use Nair but the smell..... ugh! I just use a trimmer on my legs then i use a regular razor to get what i missed

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey girl I nominated you for an award!
    check out the details on my blog.

    http://lizabellabeauty.blogspot.com/2012/04/my-first-butterfly-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. How often do you have to use it? I'm pretty sure you said weekly but I was just wondering...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use it every two weeks and razor in between use.

      Delete

Leave a message of any size... I love reading your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog