Saturday, March 31, 2012

My First Blogger Appreciation Award

This is my first time ever getting an award and I am so happy that Love.Live.Beauty nominated me for this award and I am truly happy to be able to spread this award on.  Blogging truly makes my day when I come home and see I have a few more followers who like what I post.  I appreciate her choosing me out of all her followers.  Thanks girlie!

Blogger Appreciation Award

Rules: 

Thank the person who gave you the award with their blog link on your post.

Answer the following 4 questions:

Award the Blogger Appreciation Award to as many readers/commenters/supporters/followers as you’d like.

Let the blogger know you’ve just awards them, either through leaving a comment, a tweet, an email, etc…

Questions  

1.  How long have you been blogging?

2. What are 1 – 2 reason why you started blogging?

3.  What types of blogs do you like to follow/read?

4.  What is 1 thing you would like to improve on as a blogger on your blog?

My Answers

1.  Off and on since 2010.  I’ve been going pretty good at a steady rate since last year.

2.  I started blogging to connect with other people who have the same interest as me.  I thought blogging was awesome and a great way to express myself. 

3.  Make up, photography, Fashion, travel – I like a all types of things so if your blog seems interesting then I usually follow.

4.  Post more about the social events I go to.  I think those are great to share.  Blogging is almost about living and experiencing things through other people.

I NOMINATE THE FOLLOWING BLOGGERS FOR THIS AWARD:

1. A Very Sweet Shop

2.  ... secret stare, a photo diary

3. Haute Khouture

4. .Sincerely Mally.

5.  The inglorious editor

6. Rochelleke's Closet

7. Karie Kimberly

8. A Beauty with Brains

4 comments:

  1. Aw thanks for passing this award your too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Chris! And thank you for acknowledging me :D
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for giving me the blog award :)
    secret stare

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such a sweetheart, thanks for thinking of me for this!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message of any size... I love reading your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog