Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Make Up Haul & Great coupon alert!

 

IMG_0557

I had fun today just peeping out the cosmetics and trying to decide what I really needed.  I don’t like to stalk up on a lot of make up because they do expire just like everything else.  So, its not cool to wear past due make up.  HAHA… I need to turn that into a shirt slogan.  Any who…  I got a Eye Brow pencil because its about time for me to start adding them into my eye work.  The one I got has the dual ends so I have the brush for blending the pencil into my eye brow hair.  Great tool can’t wait to use it.

FROM CVS:

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Firming Cream:  Firms and Lifts SPF 15   $12.00

I needed more facial moisturizer and definitely one with a SPF in it.  I typically use Garnier but I wanted to try something different and one that had the all in one factor to it.  Moisturizer, SPF, and Firming.  So, I will be giving to reviews on this moisturizer my first thought and my final use of product.

Maybelline New York Dream Bouncy Blush:  Plum Wine 5.45

The texture of this blush is like foam or cream.  Its so soft and silky to the touch.  Its very sheer but of course layering will give it a deeper pigment and I took a picture of it with flash and no flash.  Amazing!!!  I can’t wait to use this tomorrow for my school look.  So, here is my COUPON ALERT! If you use the Foam Maybelline Foundation CVS has 30% off and then there is a $2.00 off coupon online from coupon.com that you can get for that particular Foundation.

 

IMG_0571IMG_0572IMG_0574

From ULTA:

I always recommend going to ULTA with there coupon they typically offer either online and/or the one you get in the book that gives you 3.50 to 10.00 off.  My total for all four with my coupon discount 14.68.  Pretty good. 

NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in  Pots and Pans #603     4.99

NYX EyeBrow Pencil in Black 4.99

NYX Lipstick Round Honey  3.99

LORAC  Tantalizer in Baked Bronzer 6.00

  IMG_0561IMG_0565I can’t wait to use this!  Its is way more pigmented than my Covergirl Bronzer and I think this will give me a better glow in the cell phone shots in the club.  Smile

No flash and its still simmering just from the lap in the room.  I love the pigmentation of this bronzer.  I got this out of the little bin they usually have at the front of ULTA that has the mini versions of everything in them.

 

 

“Do you use any of these products?  Have you used any of these products?  Let me know what you think?”

5 comments:

  1. Chris!!! Girl, i thought you had given up blogging. I was SO HAPPY to see your comment yesterday. ((HUG)) I'll be following your posts. I saw that bouncy blush and wanted to try it. I like that it's sheer and light. Will definitely pick some up. Great haul girl!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi girlie.. I just awarded you with a blog award...
    http://www.lovelivebeauty.com/2012/03/blogger-apperication-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi girlie. I've awarded you with a blog award...
    http://www.lovelivebeauty.com/2012/03/blogger-apperication-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Kim School as been consuming my life more than usual since I'm in my clinical rotation of the nursing program. I would never I love reading peoples reviews and learning about new things. Thanks also, I'll be putting up a picture soon with that blush.

    @Sandra Thanks so much!!! I feel so Special - I try to be original and I love reading what everyone writes about and I just hope people enjoy my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Beautiful
    Great Post
    Thanks for visiting my Blog xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message of any size... I love reading your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog