Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Break from school -So Do you Like my polish

Hello!  My fab crew of bloggers.  I’ve returned from the bottoms of nursing school to actually use the internet for fun and not study time.  Spring break was last week and I’m still trying to get my mind back into school mood.  Spring Break was fun I got to eat, sleep, and relax.   Today I needed a little more TLC so I went and got some new polish.  Yeah! All are L.A. Colors and cost 1.00 each.  The Wired ( Blue) you have to apply a couple of times  for a darker look but I was being rushed by the BF so this is what it looks like.  I will def try to make a nice school day outfit for y’all to peep out.  I do recommend using a clear coat on top of all this polishes.  My favorite is the Jewel Tone.  I’m in love with the sparkle.

IMG_0487 - Copy

First color is:  BCC 570 can’t remember the name it’s the yellow

2nd color:  BCC582 Jewel Tone

3rd color: BCC566 Wired

 

 

 

 

 IMG_0493 IMG_0506

LiveJournal Tags: ,

1 comment:

  1. Oooh I really like that glitter! I don't own anything like that...I might have to put that in my basket next time I order from Cherry Culture.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message of any size... I love reading your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog