Thursday, December 22, 2011

My 1st Tree & Happy Holidays

IMG_0324Of Course – I placed my Hello Kitty from my make up container that was given to me from a co-worker on top of my xmas tree.  Our tree is so small and I bought the normal size bulbs to go on it.  Big mistake – I was only able literally to get three different types of ornaments on it.  Wal-Mart was out of the pink trees so I had to get the green Sad smile  I’m happy with the outcome and so is my boyfriend since he doesn’t have to look at a pink tree.  lol here are a few snaps.  Enjoy and Happy Holidays to EVERYONE!

IMG_0323

 

IMG_0322

3 comments:

  1. Aww, how cute to see lil hello kitty on the top!
    And I don't think my hubby would ever let me even consider a pink tree...I'm sure your BF was quite relieved! :-)
    XO - Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tree looks so cute Christina! I love the Hello Kitty at the top! I overloaded my mini tree too. HAHAHA Enjoy your holidays girl! :)
    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tree! I love it. Happy Holidays to you as well!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message of any size... I love reading your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog