Thursday, December 22, 2011

2 Shoes and a Free Ring

So, today was my boyfriend and I’s first official couple picture session even though we’ve been together almost 2 years ( well over a year and not really a half – lol ).  I basically used Picture People as an excuse to indulge in the Idea of buying two pairs ofIMG_0326 new shoes! 

Charlotte Russe of course, is doing there sale of buy 1 and get the other for 15.50.

I currently have the cute pair of Black V. Suede shoes that I love that goes with everything.  I wear them with my basic Jeans and etc… etc…. etc…Any who – I was in desperate need of a replacement pair and as IMG_0330any girl knows its hard to find that one shoe that you can basically just throw on and run out the door.  So here is my replacement and another a got just for giggles!  I figured a nice pair of skinny jeans and black shirt and BAM!!!! Bowtie Cutie-Pie Shoes!  I did get this ring of my  choice for free since I spent over $20.00. 

IMG_0332

 

 

Style:  Nydia-148

Color: Camel Multi-Animal Satin

Brand:  Qupid in Charlotte Russe

 

 

IMG_0334

 

Style:  Klarisa

Color: Black V.Suede

Brand:  Charlotte Russe

Picture makes these shoes look horrible.

 

 

Have you noticed that once you go platform there’s no going back?  I tried on my non-platforms from Bakers today and I just felt weird walking in them, lol.

2 comments:

  1. Christina, those animal print heels are AWESOME girl! HAHAHA Have fun wearing those! Love!!!
    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message of any size... I love reading your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog