Saturday, November 26, 2011

Revlon's Lip Butter post VS Slow Computer at mom's house

Dear Mom:  
Your computer is so slow but I can't help but be in joy about the ability I have to blog now that I drove 2 hours to see you this weekend.  For Turkey Day, I'm thankful for the guys at Geek Squad for calling today and my boyfriend going to pick up not one but both the desktop and mini.  
Thank you Turkey Day!
  
Can I say 1 point for Revlon!  Why, Yes I can!








Everyone's new favorite lip balm, gloss, stick, tint all in one is the New Revlon Colorburst Lip Butters.  They come in a variety of colors and I must say I am a fan.  I saw this bloggers video before the tragedy of the computers dying all at once about these lip butters.  So, I went and got two different colors the Berry Smoothie 050 and PEACH PARFAIT.


I'm in love with the color, texture, and staying power.  Like any tint, balm, or stick you use - the more you apply the darker the color appears.  I think it is a great moisturizer also.  Not better than my carmax but good.  
Did you like my no lip and lip with Lip butter on it.  Please ignore the full buttered down lips due to the application of my sister.  She a circle type of girl when it comes to lip color than an actual stay with the lip contour.  lol.  Another up side is the look of it.  I love the semi-clear casing.  So, fab.  Great job Revlon - Great Job!

Great for wear on a dinner date, at work, or just around the house.  I will say I've been getting a lot of compliments on it while wearing it at work.


3 comments:

  1. Just found your blog, that so cute you were thankful for the geek squad. I totally agree. And that Revlon lip color looks great on you, thanks for sharing!

    Following you now
    xoDale
    I'm a stylist with a fashion blog here in San Francisco if you have time
    www.savvyspice.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Blog Miss, have an amazing day =)

    -Mia xoxo
    http://naturezfinest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Dale I am checking the Savvy Spice out now.

    @Mia Rivel thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message of any size... I love reading your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog