Monday, November 14, 2011

Good Morning to Red Mondays

Day one of operation get toned and fit.  I’m having my Foojoy China Green Tea with my swirl of honey and Yoplait ( YUCK!)111_0068, lol.  I rather be having some of my hard food right now that I cooked last night but I’m determined to be sexy for New Years eve.  Wish me look. IMG_8073

 

I wanted to show off my new favorite nail color by NYC its number 221 this morning.  I have my 4th exam for Nursing 101 and I’m hoping this beautiful red helps guide me lovely hands to all the right answers that my brain knows.  Sorry about the bad pictures of my nail color.  My camera was not trying to be my friend last night when I was trying to attempt the picturing of the fingernails.

 

111_0053                            111_0063

Included in my Red Monday is some amazing glasses I wanted to show off that I bought and the strawberry and blueberry desert I made.  I hope you enjoy the pictures and have a great day ever body!

111_0012          111_0013111_0018                111_0016

9 comments:

  1. I actually love yogurt (Fage with chocolate powder is my favorite) but Yoplait is ewwwww. Have solid food - you look great so don't kill yourself with this stuff :)

    Good luck on your test. May your nail polish help :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi There. Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope your exams will go well! I agree with Anna, you probably should have some solid food, :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will be fine for New Years! Why can't healthy food taste as good as the junk stuff?HAHAHAHA They need to do a switch-a-roo on that! LOL Good luck with your exams. I had a friend that was going through nursing school and it was no joke. You will be well rewarded. It's almost like being a doctor now! Love your nail color. I'm Kim!
    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post! Good luck for your exams!
    Follow you now!! It would be great if you follow back!

    Kisses from Hong Kong,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck on your exam! I also need to get on operation get toned and fit hehe. Love your blog! New follower over her :)

    pax// andrea
    http://peaceloveandreamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for the sweet comments and I am following all of you also! I'm def doing the 5 small meals a day and attempting to get exercise, yuck ( lol ) Thanks I so far made a 92 on one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love NYC products, they are so affordable yet good quality in my opinion! By the way I like your blog, I’m a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Girl dont worry, Im on that same tip!!! I wanna be jus right for NYE

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahahah funny girl...it's never too late to start eating/ drinking well! A mantra I need to adopt myself after all the late night snacking :D

    Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment, hope to see you back soon!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    www.HauteKhuuture.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message of any size... I love reading your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog