Saturday, October 1, 2011

E.L.F ♥ @ Target

IMG_20111001_193517

Sorry about the bad pictures but I used my camera phone, lol  Trying to post quickly before getting ready to go bowling tonight.  I finally got myself a eyelash curler.  I picked up:

♣  # 10506 Black Natural Lash Kit, Brush Cleaner, New Shadow brush, and Curler.

 

 

 



IMG_20111001_193543

   E.L.F had a Zit Zapper and Concealer Collection that I had to get.  The Concealer is to light for me but this was a better buy than just buying the Zit Zapper by itself.  The Concealer will be used as a highlighter for other uses or even an eyelid base.

 

 

 

IMG_20111001_193449

   I’m not pregnant but I hope for a little girl.  I love Hello Kitty.  Some socks for two of my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message of any size... I love reading your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog