Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Atl Shorty– Oh yeah, its Atlantic Station time

H & M

Yes, I’ve been dreaming of hitting up a H&M for ever and I finally got the chance when I went to Atlanta this Saturday to do some work with one of my friends. I bought three of the cuties baby outfits for one of my friends and also nabbed myself this awesome rock ring. 1312230472615_thumb6 1312231323946_thumb9

Apparently, Atlantic Station is the southern SOHO! It had everything from test driving Nissans, lots of food places, some exclusive stores, and some stores you won’t find anywhere else but in Atlanta like H&M.

So, with boyfriend in tow we hit up almost all the stores, the Bodies… The exhibition ( which he was not all that impressed with ) lol and also the Fox News Grill. The interior was amazing but the food. I’m going to have to say the best thing was the Wings. He order the Marinated Chicken, Broccoli, and Mashed potatoes. IMG_0041_thumb2Sadly, his order didn’t have any flavor to it. The décor inside was amazing and the wait staff are so friendly and personable. IMG_0029_thumb2

All in all we had a great time! We also visited Lenox Square Mall which I highly suggest if you decide to go into that mall.

1. Wear sneakers

2. Be prepared for a whole lot of walking this mall is three levels and wide and long. We def have to make another trip back just to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message of any size... I love reading your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog