Thursday, May 12, 2011

Laker Colors

1305135592199

I was so happy to get spend some time with the other half today after he got off.  Sadly our time was cut short when he had to returned back to work at 815pm…  That is one of things I am getting used to being with a real man… One who is not afraid to work and work hard.    

So besides the gushing you just read… I was happy to display my Laker pretty colors.  I’m not a Lakers fan or any basketball team fan but I really love the colors.  They are so pretty.  Plus, I had to wear some shorts that my babe got me.

Clothing & Accessories:

  • Purple Polo Top
  • Express White Shorts
  • Lakers Air Forces
  • MARK Gold Leaf Earrings

Make Up Face:

IMG_1665

  • Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew daily Moisture Lotion 
  • MAC Studio Fix Fluid and MAC Studio Finish Concealer

Make Up Eyes and Lips:

  • MAC Bare Study Paint Point
  • Sephora Makeup palette to go
  •  1305178423073 1305178577277
  • Avon SuperShock Mascara K20 Black
  • Kohl Kajal Brow Pencil
  • Carmex for a base on my lips
  • MAC Fuchsia Fix Tinted Lip Conditioner SPF 15

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message of any size... I love reading your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog