Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Discount Offers from Express.

I must say is one of my favorite stores to buy shorts and shirts out of.  The clothing always last a long time and its great quality.  Now, the pricing sometimes is not friendly towards your wallet.  I went on my recent shopping experience and did you know at the bottom of there receipts the offer 15% of your next purchase if you give them feedback on your experience.  Only took me less than five minutes and so worth the 15% i'm going to save.  I hope this helps some of you love ladies in saving an extra buck. 

PSSS this does make you wonder what other stores offer discounts for feedback and i'm not talking about like at Walmart where you might win a gift card but solid discounts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message of any size... I love reading your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog