Monday, May 2, 2011

1 Day and Night in Atlanta

Oh yeah, I got off at 7am then hit the road with Judah in tow.  I napped all the way to Atlanta til we met up with my good friend Anthony ( who’s room we slept in for a night ).  Then always fun to know George Butler of George Butler Photography and Regional Manager of ALL THE PARTIES.  Anyways, we of course hit up my favorite place in Atlanta to scored some bags…

IMG_20110425_103959

 

“  I’m always willing to hook up my followers “ 

We hit up a very nice day party at Luckie which we found out that we might need to make sure we get there early to have a spot to sit and it was hot as shit.  I mean sweating in my shoes… lol

We then hit up Juke Joint – Fantastic Live Music and Great Food!!!  A must dress Casual.  We hit up The View – which gave us a beautiful new look on Atlanta… . imagejpeg_2_2IMG_20110423_195840

Of course – we then hit up Primal which was amazing and we got to smoke a Hookah Pipe – Watermelon Flavored.IMG_20110424_003356

Check out my Body Guard… lol  Then we headed back home! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message of any size... I love reading your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog