Friday, January 7, 2011

Hello 2011 - Started with my Grandma's Funeral

New Years Eve morning my grandmother passed and I have been in a dead stop since.  This is my first night back at work and first not with no Patron in my system ^_^..   I hope this feeling gets better and I begin to be myself again.  So, with that said, 2011 is bring in my new apartment that I'm not looking forward to moving into in the morning because I have to return to work to do a 12 hour shift later that night.  Praying for a slow one.  Anyways, I'm truly excited and looking forward to all the wonderful things the new year brings my way..

School starts Monday and I am so Excited!!! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message of any size... I love reading your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog