Monday, December 20, 2010

Slick it really Good!

So let me introduce the magic stick of weaves.  This little wonder not only gives the fresh relaxed look but for all those who are like myself in denial that I still have baby hairs.  Yeah, it slicks those down without flaking and drying.  It is amazing for helping blend your hair with your fab weaves.  Of course because I’m a fake it but make it look good girl.  I totally recommend

Human Hair if you plan on getting a weave.  I visually seen the difference between the human and hair and non and I guess you have to get what you can afford but always always shop around for the human its so worth it.  From the clip in queen turned sewin princess. 

 

IMAG0017IMAG0018IMAG0019

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message of any size... I love reading your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog