Monday, December 6, 2010

Last Alcoholic Friday of the Year!

What a success!  The part of course.  I was doing my make up and the last party I got was of course the base.  Then everyone started showing up.  Like always Lei fashion.. I'm tardy for my own party.  So here is a picture of my eye, lol..
I totally was going to do a purple smokey look but of course all you will see is what is here in the following picture.  I must say that is a nice arch and I have a nice set of lashes ( no additional needed here).  I must say that is the benefit of being a hairy girl.  Please pay no attention to my hair.  I am in need of a relaxer ASAP and I washed my hair and just tied it back until I placed the white cap on top of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message of any size... I love reading your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog