Monday, December 20, 2010

Hello Kitty Bitch

So, Mr. Yellow Care Bear and I happened to be shopping in Target and what do we come across.  Hello Kitty Kitchen and Bedroom stuff.  Even though it was one end cap.  I was still in Heaven for a brief 15 minutes before I had to make a quick slightly long decision it was either the Hello Kitty Sandwich Maker or the Hello Kitty Lighted Make Up Mirror.. and guess which one I choose….  Every girl needs one but I just happen to love HELLO KITTY.

IMAG0023IMAG0024IMAG0025

1 comment:

  1. Aww thats so cute! ^^ I love hello Kitty =P...Yes you can order prescribed lens' at fotdlooks-shop.weebly.com/ =)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message of any size... I love reading your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog