Monday, December 6, 2010

Guess Who's getting a Black Girl Weave

Yes!  ME!  I am excited to be getting my frist ever black girl weave.  Yes, I'm a clip in remi hair girl.  I clip them in and then take them out.  I did a prior post on my clip in hair extensions when I bought them after my hair got cut off.  I was going through long hair withdrawal. :(  So, Tuesday at 9:00 am I will be going through my long hair transformation... I will be getting a sew-in with 12 and 14 in remi 1B hair.  I am so freakin excited.  IMAG0948IMAG0949

I know I looked crazy in the shop playing with the hair and touching it and then holding it to my head.  The girl at the counter was so patient with me and didn't not once seem to hurry me.  I'm pretty sure it was clear I was new to the black girl weave game.  Of course, I will have a picture up to show the before and after.  Like I said in my prior post.  I wear my white knit cap over my fuzzy hair since I knew the hair dresser was around the corner.  I can't wait!!!  You won't be able to tell me anything when I get this hair of mine relaxed and weaved up!  Leirrific..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message of any size... I love reading your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog