Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Sauna Baby

One of my favorite things now is taking time to go into the suana after my work out sessions.  I just wanted to a video and of course show how horrible I look when I go to the gym. ^_^

I already sprayed the dry rocks 20 times before doing the video so I couldn't really think. 
You have electric, wood burning, and gas heater saunas.  There is also infrared which are made of ceramic or metallic materials.  Some people say once you get out of the sauna that you should take a cold shower to tight the pores back up to help not allow bacteria floating in the area back in but I don't.  I love the instant cooling feeling from the sweat from the gyms sauna - so I just wait until I get home to shower.

*** Be careful with taking your cellphone and mp3 players inside because of the heat can damage them ***

HERE IS WHAT I THINK ABOUT MY SAUNA EXPERIENCE THUST FAR:

PROS:
Improves blood circulation and detoxing 
cleans and rejuvenates the skin
eases muscle tension
promotes relaxation


CONS:
Its public - so take a towel if you plan to strip down to undies or a bathing suit.  I take a towel to lay my hair on. 
Not good for electronics you value


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message of any size... I love reading your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog