Monday, November 22, 2010

Quick Trim Update

So, I actually dropped down to 178lbs!  ^_^ Still using it but I’ve been messing up the past week due to monthly girl problems and laziness.  So, I def will be hitting the gym extra hard this morning at 5:00 Am.. No excuses IMAG0889

So here is my scale from last week.  When I went last time.  Amazing from when I checked and I was 185lbs.  Here is also the shot to go with it.  So I’m not sure what I weigh now and I’m pretty sure I gained it all back after my last 7

days of no working out and straight eating.  Which is not good at all.  So, I’ll def post an update this morning after my session.

IMAG0885

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message of any size... I love reading your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog