Sunday, November 28, 2010

I’m Fancy

OH, yes the coats of coats.   Carebear aka Smiley aka the Dee as my mom likes to call him.  Took me to Burlington Coat factory and of course, I’ve never been so I have my issue because I felt like I was walking into a flea market.  I’m the type of shopper where I like to see it and then find an associate and ask if they have it in my size. 

Well two coats later – I find this great Charles Klein Coat.  Its Charcoal and it only cost me 49.99 compared to 100.00 ( at least that’s what the tag said).  I’m totally in love with it.  I get my sailor/marine look with my cute princess seam and ruffles with sneak peak pockets.  Did I mention the slight puff in my shoulders. 

Warm is not the word that describes the feeling I get when I can’t feel the wind blowing against my booty.IMG_0843

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message of any size... I love reading your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog