Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Avon’s SuperCurlacious & SuperShock

I’m not really to big into the fake lashes.  Will I wear them yes but I have long lashes naturally so I’ve been playing with different mascaras and here is my report so far.

 Avon SuperCurlacious

  • Does clump
  • Don’t hope to reapply twice or three times 
  • It does give the effect you would like with the upward curl. 
  • The brush is actually hard plastic and not that fiber so its very different.
  • Not waterproof

IMAG0838IMAG0836

IMAG0837IMAG0839

The Left eye has the SuperCurlacious and the Right eye is all natural.

 

 

 

 

Avon’s Super SHOCK

  • My favorite with Length, depth, and curl
  • No Clumping on first or second reapply
  • Hard plastic applicator
  • I just love the effect I get with this mascara
  • Waterproof

 

Same thing applies with these pictures.  Left eye SuperShock and Right eye All  natural.  HUGE Difference

 

phone 113phone 114phone 115phone 180

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message of any size... I love reading your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog