Friday, September 24, 2010

Express Slapped me in the Face - WTF no more in stock

RUFFLED-BOTTOM BELTED WOOL TRENCH COAT

 " Thank you Sales Chick at Express in Harbison who crushed my dreams of me owning my dream coat.  At least I got to try on a small sizer and I now know this is what I want." 

I Heart coupons!!! because this dream coat's retail is 198.00.  I will be taking advantage of the email coupons and one of each one I plan to steal out of E's book.  Shop Smart and don't be ashamed of using coupons to save that extra $10 to $15 dollars.  It all adds up in the end when your struggling to make tuition.
My partner in crime got a Express Catalog in the mail. Can someone say how Jealous I was that he got a catalog and I didn't but how happy I was to see those coupons.  So, with my new excellent health report and no more killer cancer polyps.  I've decided to start reverting back to the old stylish me.  Express clothing is not really made for " every " body size or fit.  I feel in love with the Ruffled-Bottom Belted Wool Trench Coat.  Its wool with a military style and the classic double breast.  Of course, we went to mall and he went in search of his jacket and I went in search of mine.  There was two of the beauties hanging on the rack and of course they both was SMALL!!!  This Booty and these arms a small will not cover.  I did try it on and the heaviness of it was awesome.  Perfect for the Carolina Cold.  I was sadly informed that they only got in two shipments and they won't be getting anymore.  I am saving my money up for this classic trench that will always be in style.   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message of any size... I love reading your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog