Friday, August 20, 2010

What the hell 4 lbs

On my mission to lose weight again.  ^_^ yes, I said it again.  I kind of got off the path to success.  Hell I fell off.  lol  Well, today started my everyday workout plan.  30 days to do 30 things to change my life.  I think its getting pretty serious when I can't get in some of my jeans that I was wearing 2 months ago.  SO, yeah, my thunder thighs and tummy or going to have to go.  So, this morning.  I got off my 12 hour night shift and went to the gym and did 35 minutes of Cardio.  I was pretty happy with myself for doing that.  I did the interval training and it really had my booty sweating.  I did however before leaving the gym weighed myself just to see where I am.  179  yeah this is the heaviest I've ever been. 

TAR BABY TIP:
Apparently, Donnovan told me I shouldn't weigh myself after a workout but I need to weight myself before.  You are heavier after working.  Didn't know that.

Tar Baby Tip:
For the next two weeks no more starches!!  I'm going to die.  I ♥ rice and noodles with every little oxygen bubble in my body.  Rice and Corn ♥ me.  What would I be with out it.  So, Thanks Derius for ruining my next two weeks.

1 comment:

  1. OMG, I am a rice noodle junkie, I eat ramen like I breathe air and pasta with minced beef and spices are Heaven. I also try to convince myself to eat less but it's so damn hard! I'm never gonna make it :(( :P

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message of any size... I love reading your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog