Monday, July 5, 2010

I'm Back!!

I feel like I should have the p.diddy bottles clicking in the background or Ti's song playing on my background, lol.  Well I was sick, had surgery, and now on my way to taking the world by storm welll at least my bubble world.  Anyways, I got a new phone this year its the HTC HD2 and I ♥♥♥♥ it!  It does everything I wish my brain could do but just at the speed of 3G.  No more G1 ( battery life sucks rabbit balls ) and no more Blackberry ( which I still have but am selling for 80.00 with some good ass stuff that comes along with it!)  Well TMOBILE thank you for making my time a little more better with new super sonic ultra bionic cell phone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message of any size... I love reading your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog