Wednesday, June 2, 2010

BOMB OVER...

So, went to take my first lab exam this week and I think I passed.  My teacher does all his test fill in blank which is cool but he does count off for missed spelled words and I know that I did have a couple of those in there..  lol  I did my lecture exam just an hour ago for Bio and of course I BOMBED IT... I went in and forgot every thing I knew.  I do now have an idea of what to expect from both of them and now I'm prepared.  Well see what the rest of this semester holds.
Look at what I found.  My old Cultural project from Spring Semester in my nursing class.  Check out the nail polish that was ultra cute for class...  I don't think I'll be having any Art projects during summer school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message of any size... I love reading your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog