Tuesday, May 25, 2010

School WOWS



So needed another income to help out with the school and home front.  So, i"m selling AVON.  I use it so why not sell it and start making money to help towards school instead of struggling.  SO far - its been extremely hard and I can't wait to get in full force.  I order a couple of things today to get a little store started so if the opportunity comes that I can go and work as a vendor I will have some products on hand.  SO, I plan on doing some demos on here and also doing some trials with some hopefully will participates.. lol...  so far here is the goods I ordered to sell and the demos for me to hand out.




<---- Love these Earring - I've got to get myself a pair.




Omg The Samples --->

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message of any size... I love reading your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog