Thursday, April 1, 2010

Body Graving

I am one of those people who can go from fat to skinny to fat. Overall I'm a muscular person but I do carry my adipose (fat) in my thighs, stomach, and back. OF course, I carry it in my booty but that is one place I love it the most and want to keep it. ( Smiles )
I ♥ Booty Fat

So, starting today well as much as possible while I'm at work - by the way I have just 6 hours and 30 minutes left. I am going to do what I can to tone and seek the body image I desire. Even though it sucks doing it alone. I have the boyfriend here with me until March and he will be my workout buddy until then.

So, here are my rules for body graving..

1. Never go by weight - Muscle ways more than fat! Depending on when you weigh yourself it will vary a little.

2. Always go by visible body image changes!

3. Always keep a positive attitude and a strong motivated circle to keep you focused.

4. There is no such thing has a diet just eat smaller!

5. Drink water and if you must have something a little stronger only WINE! it's at least healthy by some points.
6. Take before and after pictures. Sometimes it helps to see what you don't want to go back to since you're trying to do better.

7. Be realistic... I am a Beyonce type body and I know that I'll never be a Victoria Secret type body because well those girls all look pretty nasty to me. I ♥ my curves and its way sexier than bone.

Competition to Perfect me:

August 01, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message of any size... I love reading your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog